About the Inn
Look for Romeo Inn Bed and Breakfast in these special publications:
- Mobil Travel Guide (THREE STARS)
- Northwest Best Places (THREE STARS)
- Karen Brown Guides
- Weekends for Two in the Pacific Northwest-50 Romantic Getaways
- The Great Towns of America
- Best Places to Stay
- The Gourmet's Guide to Northwest Bed & Breakfast Inns
City of Ashland PAN #96-024
Our Resident Cat Buster
Buster is an outdoor kitty. He's a beautiful, friendly long-haired orange cat. He does not enter the Inn. However, his antics do provide entertainment for our guests as he plays in the garden.
Comments from our Guests
Nobody does it better.
Kathleen and Mark
You have thought of everything. The Romeo Inn is as close to perfect as any place can be.
Nancy and Pete
Hi guys. Well I just wanted to say I had a great stay at your Inn. There was a few stressful days of meetings, but I felt quite relaxed due to your kind hospitality and warm accommodations. Checking out your web site to recommend it to my grandmothers friends. Hope to see you next year. Thanks for the yummmmy banana French toast!
Deana & Don,
We wanted to share our long-standing opinions on you and the inn with other visitors to this site.
It took stays in several places over the years to convince us that the Romeo Inn, despite its ambiguous name, was our clear first choice as a place to stay in Ashland. In terms of quiet, comfortable, spacious and well-maintained accommodations, we've found nothing to match the inn. We're still trying to figure out how you maintain such an unhurried and personable atmosphere while all the minutiae of running a top-rated inn are getting done (by magic?). Many thanks for letting us thoroughly depressurize at your home. The combination of OSF, Ashland and the Romeo Inn can't be beat.
Ellen & John
- A hidden gem
- We appreciate the large guest rooms with lots of space
- Thanks to your efficient staff our room was refreshed while we were enjoying breakfast!
- Pure comfy luxury. Innkeeping at its best.